Translate

7. 4. 2016 New book and weekend is coming soon!

16:04:00

(like photographing and creating something in graphic editors, this is my latest work)

Hello! 
Well I have my blog for two days now. I checked statistics most visitors were Czech then some Americans and that's all. But still I don't want to come back to my old and more popular czech blog. Maybe one day I will, but now I don't want to write in czech on domain blog.cz anymore. 

So what's new?
I've got a new book. I bought it on the internet three days ago and today I get it. I paid almost 50 czech crowns it means 2 dollars or 1,8 euros. So very cheap book! 
It should be last part of House of Night series by P.C. and Kristin Cast maybe you know these books and authors. Actually it's one of the plenty of others vampires novels like for example Twillight or The Vampire Diaries. But I found a House of Night much better than the other two series which I mentioned above. 
I've recetly (hah 3 years ago) read all previously House of Night books but in czech so I think that it is going to be nice change to read the last part in English. 
I hope I'll have time because weekend is coming! You know I don't have enought time for reading during the week because of school and my languages (besides English I do German in school and out of school and in school I have to also study Latin) and other duties. Sometimes are school weeks really annoying! I don't have any plans besides reading for the weekend yet. So I'll write you on Sunday what I did. Meanwhile I'll try to find some interesting TAG and do it. If you know some good TAG you can post me in your comments, thank you!
Adele

You Might Also Like

0 komentářů

Popular Posts