Translate

6.4. 2016 Welcome here

11:32:00


Hi!
Welcome to my new blog. My name's Adéla I live in Czech Republic.
In the end of this article is going to be map for you if you don't know where Czech Republic is because many people don't know it.

Are you asking me why I'm try to write in english though I'm Czech? 
I started blogging when I was 11. I still have blog on czech domain blog.cz but there is no possibility write articles in English because most bloggers here is writing in Czech and most of them won't read articles in another language. And the fact is that I want to write in English.
I want to improve this language otherwise than in school, english courses or just reading or watching serials. So now you know the reason why I decided to create this blog that means to me something like a 'small personal project'.

Do you want to know me better?
So here is some basic information about me!
As I wrote in the beginning my name is Adéla (nickname for this blog is going to be Adele) and I'm czech girl.
I'm 16 y/o bookworm in love with a small, strong and dark espresso, nature, taking photos, walking, traveling, alternative rock bands (especially Linkin Park and Hollywood Undead) and much further. And think that you will have lots of opportunities to know something more about me, my hobbies and the others...
Because I'll write mainly diary article about me, my life and things or people I like. I know it's mainstream little bit But my current English level isn't good enough to write much more complicated articles.
One way or another I hope you will like my posts in very bad english. I am looking forward to your comments which can may include your feedback not just to the topic but also to the my grammar mistakes.

Do you see the red rectangle in the middle next to Germany and Poland? It's Czech Republic yes small country. Here I come from.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14828333/?claim=abkm6ejgj3j">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Adele

You Might Also Like

0 komentářů

Popular Posts